All moved in and ready for fun
There's no shortage of ways for you to celebrate being a Duck this weekend. You can go hiking, hang out at Intermingle and check out Division-I athletics.
And be sure to mark the start of the academic year with Convocation on Sunday.
There's plenty going on this weekend to introduce you to life at the UO.
The UO Outdoor Program is offering a bunch of trips this weekend just for incoming freshmen.
Here's a day-by-day run down of just a few events.
- Intermingle — the biggest campus-wide event of the year — runs from 5 p.m. to midnight Friday at the EMU.
- The Duck soccer team opens Pac-12 play against Utah at 7 p.m. Friday at Papé Field.
- A pre-game tailgate party for Oregon-Arizona football game takes place from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday on the Humpy Lumpy Lawns.
- The Duck softball team plays a exhibition double-header against Corban College at starting at noon Saturday at Howe Field.
- Convocation — the official welcoming ceremony to the University of Oregon — takes place at 3:30 p.m. at Matthew Knight Arena. UO President Richard Lariviere is the keynote speaker.
More Week of Welcome weekend events can be found on the UO Student Orientation page.